Monday, September 14, 2009

Thanks to all for a successful event.

As I drove away from the great town of New Bern, I was tired, cramping, sunburnt, mentally drained, slightly sick, yet... had a huge smile on my face. The 2009 MS Bike Ride was truly an awesome event to be a part of.

I really want to recognize everyone that made this past weekend possible:
  • Everyone with the MS Society that made this event a success - excellent job all around.
  • Ben Harris - Many props for putting the team together and making this happen.
  • Shane "The Train" Johnston - Your extremely generous donation of your bike made the whole experience possible and helped to achieve many goals. I can not thank you enough.
  • Team Skidmarks - You guys killed it. Thanks for the laughs & good times.
I would also like to give a HUGE shout-out to all those who sponsored me:
  • Carin "Sug-Boog" Spotz
  • Mom Spotz
  • Mom Wolf & Pop Wolf
  • Heather Wolf
  • Jim & Maureen Wolf
  • Jamie & Parish Lee
  • Terry Kohl
  • Mary Samuels
I truly appreciate your kind donations and I am proud of you guys for contributing to such a good cause.

Looking forward to the next conquest!
Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment